Diary that records ordinary college life every day .

2009/01/17

Blog Questionnaire

I asked 5 of my classmates these question about blog, and I got interesting answers. So I will show you the answers.


Q1. Do you search the Internet in English?
A. Always: 3 students / hardly ever: 3 / never: 1

People do not often search the Internet in English. I think it is easier to read a Japanese web site than English one.


Q2. What is the most difficult thing for you when making a blog?
A. To write in English

Most of people answered it was difficult to describe own words in English.


Q3. How many comments have you ever left?
A. 10 comments / 7 / 3 / 2 / 0

The number of the comments varies widely. I want a 0 comment blogger to leave a comment anyone!


Q4. What is the highlight of your blog?
A. Article: 2 / picture: 2 / design: 1


Q5. What topic did you enjoy the most?
A. movie: 2 / NZ: 1 / vacation: 2

Movie & vacation are popular among my group. I enjoyed vacation too, but I worked hard about NZ.


Q6. What did you name your blog title that?
A. random: 3 / because I live in countryside, I learn German…

3 people didn’t think much of the title!


Q7. What topic is the most difficult for you?
A. NZ: 2 / vacation: 1 / festival: 1 / nothing: 1

The topic of NZ seems to be difficult, and I think so too.


Q8. How do you feel when you are given the comment?
A. Everyone will be happy!!

0 件のコメント: