Diary that records ordinary college life every day .

2009/01/14

The Best Blog 1.2.3

The best blog of my class is-


No.1

Shooting Star*
Yu-m’s blog is the best! Her blog is very clear and colorful. The letters are colored and big, so it helps me to understand easily. Also this blog has many links and pictures. It looks nice. Picture of the festival is very funny! I would like to join the festival because I read the article.



No.2

DOOOOOOON!!!
DO!’s blog is very nice & cute! This blog’s design is very good because there are some space and colorful. Her blog is very colorful too. It is clear and easy. I want to imitate her blog next time.



No.3

Regenbogen
This is Hamu’s blog. Her blog is simple and clear. All topics are interesting & fun. I like them very much, especially, “Summer Vacation.” Because one of her friends is me! The article reminds me that day.

I want to check this blog→ Diamond Days too!
This is nice blog. There are many interesting pictures in her blog. I want you to look at picture of Japanese farmers & a dog. Is it very funny??


The other class-

1st
Flower Town
The writer is totoro- she is my friend, but I did not choose because she was my friend. She writes own words on the blog, so it is easy to read. And banana’s movie is very interesting! The banana is singing and dancing. I want to watch it everyone.

2nd
Check It Oooooooout!
The reason why this is a good blog is that there is an original table on NZ article! It is very nice and easy to understand. Also there are good pictures.

3rd
☆TK World☆
The design is very nice! I guess the template of this blog is made by the writer. It’s great! Nobody can imitate his blog.

1 件のコメント:

asari さんのコメント...

Hi, your blog is really simple and nice! I enjoyed seeing this :)
The cat is so cute!